Panelists and Papers
- Disguised Queerness: A Portrait of Colonized Korean Young Man -Lee Kyung-rim, PhD. Candidate, Department of Korean Language and Literature, Seoul National University, S. Korea.
- Transnational Circulations of Moral Conservatism: How the US and Taiwanese Christian Pro-family Movements Conspire to Produce Sexual Inequalities with De-colonial Discourses -Ying-Chao Kao, Ph.D. Candidate, Department of Sociology, Rutgers University, USA.
- The Challenge of being normal: Mapping coloniality in psychological academia – Tamara L. Megaw and FA Wijaya, MA in Development Studies, The Institute of Social Studies, Erasmus University, Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
- A Postcolonial Reading of Queering Disability -Suchaita Tenneti, M.Phil Candidate, Dept. of Sociology, Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi, India.
- Queering Shakespeare, Querying Translation: Theorizing from an Indian Archive – Anandi Rao, Ph.D Student, Dept of Comparative Literature, UC Irvine, USA